PCB assembly may include routing-out the board from its panel (de-paneling). To insuring safe and reliable de-paneling, and to minimize the damaging effect of router’s vibrations on PCB integrity, dedicated jigs are commonly used, aimed at absorbing these vibrations and supplying mechanical support at strategic PCB locations.
Steps in the De-paneling Jig Design and Manufacturing Process:
- Customer uploads the PCB files (preferably both gerber and idf files).
- Customer is asked to ship samples of an assembled PCB.
- Detailed jig files are prepared by Suron’s experts.
- Optionally, the design is sent to the customer for approval prior to production.
- The files are handed over for production.
- A full inspection is carried out.
Similarly, Suron also designs and produces Wave-soldering pallets, Jigs for the SMT line, for selective-wave machines, for press-fit machinery, trays, re-balling devices, conformal coating.