Electronic and electro-optic devices performance highly depends on a well-controlled thermal environment. Hence high-end products, as well as products for high-end applications (e.g. automotive, aerospace, medical, high power) utilize packages that incorporate intrinsic thermal-dissipation mechanisms. These are implemented through Suron’s Thermal lids, designed to assure optimal thermal dissipation through integrating high thermal conductivity areas within the lid.
Suron’s lids are known world-wide for their un-matched, long-standing quality, obtained by:
- Tight verification that customer’s requests and drawing specifications can be matched prior to establishing the lid quote.
- Internal design rules of lids dimensional restrictions and plating specification.
- Using the best raw materials, purchased only from its well-established, constantly-updated suppliers-list. Raw material are routinely inspected upon reaching Suron’s facilities.
- Establishing a highly controlled, all in-house, manufacturing process. Manufacturing bases on several decades of experience in photochemical etching and lids-plating, according to the highest quality standards world-wide.
- Tight quality control and assurance, that account for the fact that each single device packed by Suron’s customers deserves the highest lid quality possible.
These steps make Suron’s lids highly popular, both on land, in and out of earth’s atmosphere.