On/off switches for high-end applications (e.g. automotive, aerospace, high power, high frequency) require high-fidelity, durable contacts. Suron expertise in multiple micro-elaboration technologies, thus permitting for manufacturing contacts from the hardest metals, while reaching un-matched pattern precision. Suron’s contacts are known world-wide for their un-matched, long-standing quality, obtained by:
- Tight verification that customer’s requests and drawing specifications can be matched prior to establishing the quote.
- Internal design rules of dimensional restrictions and plating specification.
- Using the best raw materials, purchased only from its well-established, constantly-updated suppliers-list. Raw material are routinely inspected upon reaching Suron’s facilities.
- Establishing a highly controlled, all in-house, manufacturing process. Manufacturing bases on several decades of experience in micron-scale manufacturing, according to the highest quality standards world-wide.
- Tight quality control and assurance, that account for the fact that each single device packed by Suron’s customers deserves the highest quality possible.
These steps make Suron’s contacts highly popular, both on land, in and out of earth’s atmosphere.