One of the most popular ways to interface between an electronic device and its carrier printed circuit board (PCB) is through metalic leads, aimed to transfer signals in and out (I/O) of the device. The constant demand for increasing I/O’s count require high fidelity in the manufacturing process of denser lead structures. Suron’s lead-frames are known world-wide for their un-matched, long-standing quality, obtained by:
- Tight verification that customer’s requests and drawing specifications can be matched prior to establishing the quote.
- Internal design rules of dimensional restrictions and plating specification.
- Using the best raw materials, purchased only from its well-established, constantly-updated suppliers-list. Raw material are routinely inspected upon reaching Suron’s facilities.
- Establishing a highly controlled, all in-house, manufacturing process. Manufacturing bases on several decades of experience in photochemical etching, according to the highest quality standards world-wide.
- Tight quality control and assurance, that account for the fact that each single device packed by Suron’s customers deserves the highest quality possible.
These steps make Suron’s lead-frames highly popular, both on land, in and out of earth’s atmosphere.