Selective Wave Soldering Pallets are used to apply TH components to printed circuit boards during PCB assembly. The pallets are made of a glass epoxy insulated material. They protect the SMT components in the circuit and expose the unmasked components to wave soldering.
Wave Solder Pallets significantly streamline the circuit assembly process, eliminating the need for extensive manpower and manual labor.
Steps In the Manufacturing Process:
- The customer’s files and a complex card are received (the original files that were prepared by the circuit editor).
- The Planning Department opens the pallet files and inspects the card.
- Detailed pallet files are prepared, including all the slots, dimensions, thickness, and areas that require masking of sensitive parts.
- The files are sent to the customer for approval
- Customer approval is received, and the files are handed over for production
- The raw material is milled
- The palette is assembled by adding elements such as: clamps, buttons and bridges.
- The pallet is manufactured and a full inspection is carried out.
Employing a similar process to wave solder pallets production, Suron also produces jigs, trays, reballing devices, pallets for conformal coating, and devices for press-fit.
General Tooling Solution PCBA Tooling Solutions
Suron designs and manufactures a wide range of high end tooling solutions. Steps in the Standard Design and Manufacturing Process: o Customer uploads the PCB files (preferably both Gerber and IDF files). o Customer is asked to ship samples of an assembled PCB. o Detailed jig files are prepared by Suron’s experts. o Optionally, the design isRead More »