Thus Suron handles on a daily basis an multiple instances of:
- Drawing manufacturability-evaluation.
- Design-for-manufacturing (DFM) sessions.
- New Product Introduction (NPI) processes.
- Scale-ups from prototype to mass production.
- Turn-key manufacturing projects
- Design reviews
With world-wide customer satisfaction.
Expertizing in these services requires hands-on manufacturing experience . Furthermore, high levels of engineering and deep back-office capabilities are also required, as these services tend to be more ambiguous in their specification and scope.
Suron currently provides these services, as well as full or partial-manufacturing services (e.g. supply of raw materials, quality control and measurement services, product plating / surface treatment).