Reflow soldering is the most common method of mounting components to a PCB. The soldering process includes dispensing (smearing) solder paste on the un-populated PCB prior to components placement. For optimal, wrinkle-less dispensing, thin / flexible / semi-rigid PCBs commonly require for dedicated jigs, aimed at supporting or slight pre-stretching the PCB.
Steps in the SMT-Jig Design and Manufacturing Process:
- Customer uploads the PCB files (preferably both gerber and idf files).
- Customer is asked to ship samples of an assembled PCB.
- Detailed jig files are prepared by Suron’s experts.
- Optionally, the design is sent to the customer for approval prior to production.
- The files are handed over for production.
- A full inspection is carried out.
Similarly, Suron also designs and produces Wave-soldering pallets, Jigs for de-paneling, for selective-wave machines, for press-fit machinery, trays, re-balling devices, conformal coating.
Wave Solder Pallets PCBA Tooling Solutions
Wave Solder Pallets significantly streamline the circuit assembly process, eliminating the need for extensive manpower and manual labor