Selective-wave soldering is alternative to wave-soldering, where individual through-hole (TH) pins see the wave serially, in a programmed order. Jigs for selective-wave soldering machines are commonly aimed at providing mechanical support to the TH components, thus preventing undesirable miss-alignment.
Steps in the Selective-wave Jig Design and Manufacturing Process:
- Customer uploads the PCB files (preferably both gerber and idf files).
- Customer is asked to ship samples of an assembled PCB.
- Detailed jig files are prepared by Suron’s experts.
- Optionally, the design is sent to the customer for approval prior to production.
- The files are handed over for production.
- A full inspection is carried out.
Similarly, Suron also designs and produces Wave-soldering pallets, Jigs for the SMT line, for de-paneling, for press-fit machinery, trays, re-balling devices, conformal coating.
Wave Solder Pallets PCBA Tooling Solutions
Wave Solder Pallets significantly streamline the circuit assembly process, eliminating the need for extensive manpower and manual labor