RFI shields rare commonly used on PCBs to shield RF cross-talk between active components and its surrounding. Suron’s unique capabilities of both engineering (both for PCB assembly applications and for general mechanical applications) and manufacturing (both micro-forming, bending and welding) make it an ideal supplier for customized RFI shields. Suron is further committed for:
- Tight verification that customer’s requests and drawing specifications can be matched prior to establishing the quote.
- Internal design rules of dimensional restrictions.
- Using the best raw materials, purchased only from its well-established, constantly-updated suppliers-list. Raw material are routinely inspected upon reaching Suron’s facilities.
- Establishing a highly controlled, all in-house, manufacturing process. Manufacturing bases on several decades of experience in micron-scale manufacturing, according to the highest quality standards world-wide.
- Tight quality control and assurance, that account for the fact that each single device packed by Suron’s customers deserves the highest quality possible.
These steps make Suron’s RFI shield highly popular.