The metal parts are produced using a range of technologies that best match the type of material. Each method has its relative advantage, and the most appropriate technology is jointly determined with the customer, based on the intended use of the final product. Production using photolithography, etching, and electroforming technologies are suitable for cases where extremely high grade precision metal parts are required, so that the quality of the metal is retained and no stresses are added. Sophisticated CNC milling and laser cutting machinery produces metal parts with more precision than photochemical machining, which causes a certain amount of damage to the metal quality. Thanks to Suron’s use of advanced manufacturing systems, minimal damage occurs to the processed metal.
Suron’s metal parts are known for their quality, and are manufactured for a wide range of markets, in Israel and worldwide. The company manufactures many kinds of miniature precision parts from a variety of metals, composite materials, and polymers.
The Range of Components and Assemblies Manufactured at Suron:
- Miniature surgical instruments for mechanical components in medical devices and stents
- Electronic components and electronic kits
- Magnetic Shielding boxes that prevention radiation
- RF signal switching blades
- Micro-mechanical components
- Optical components
- Parts and components for the military (many of them in R&D partnership with Suron)
- Other products, such as: antennas, mesh filters, electrical contacts, metal fingers for electric conduction in lead frames, and conduction surfaces for earthing connections. Diaphragms, springs, stencils, mesh, seals, shims, clips, labels, lids for hermetic sealing of packaging, encoders, discs, heaters, heat absorbers, knives, printed circuit boards (single and dual-layer).
Suron has the capabilities and 35 years of proven experience in designing and producing precision parts. The metal parts are manufactured by combining technologies, and matching the technologies to the requirements of the final product (in terms of metal grade, durability, and applications). The R&D, production, and QA departments are all at the customer’s service, and provide standard as well as advanced engineering solutions.
Flexible Dies Printing & Labels Manufacturing
Suron’s advanced CNC engraving system manufactures a variety of flexible dies
Other PCBA Tooling Solutions PCBA Tooling Solutions
Suron designs and manufactures a wide range of high end tooling solutions. Steps in the Standard Design and Manufacturing Process: o Customer uploads the PCB files (preferably both Gerber and IDF files). o Customer is asked to ship samples of an assembled PCB. o Detailed jig files are prepared by Suron’s experts. o Optionally, the design isRead More »