Lead Time is Your Essence – We use AutoPallet
Ever increasing demand for short lead-time and high component-density challenges the current pallet-supply approaches:
- Optimal pallet-design requires intimal familiarity with the assembled PCB.
- Hence traditionally, pallet-design starts after receiving an assembled PCB.
- Such PCB-based pallet-design is highly wasteful lead-time-wise:
- This drawback gave rise to PCB-less pallet-design (e.g. tallest-SMT).
- Unfortunately, the later compromise pallet performance, thus precluding wave-soldering of high-density PCBs.
Suron’s AutoPallet software permits for PCB-less and optimal pallet-design:
- Pallet design starts immediately after PCB-design ends
- Pallet design can handle THP-SMT distances below 0.05 inch
- Web interface supplies instantaneous feedback on pallet design-ability
For further information and quotes please contact us at: