The precision parts manufacturing market keeps on evolving. The latest trends include miniaturization of parts, increasing the level of precision, reducing the weight and to cut back elements which harms the product’s quality as a result of its processing.
The use in Electroforming and Photo Electroforming offer a great solution to the always evolving paths of this market/field.
Selective-wave soldering is alternative to wave-soldering, where individual through-hole (TH) pins see the wave serially, in a programmed order. Jigs for selective-wave soldering machines are commonly aimed at providing mechanical support to the TH components, thus preventing undesirable miss-alignment.
Steps in the Selective-wave Jig Design and Manufacturing Process:
- Customer uploads the PCB files (preferably both gerber and idf files).
- Customer is asked to ship samples of an assembled PCB.
- Detailed jig files are prepared by Suron’s experts.
- Optionally, the design is sent to the customer for approval prior to production.
- The files are handed over for production.
- A full inspection is carried out.
Similarly, Suron also designs and produces Wave-soldering pallets, Jigs for the SMT line, for de-paneling, for press-fit machinery, trays, re-balling devices, conformal coating.
Lead Time is Your Essence – We use AutoPallet
Ever increasing demand for short lead-time and high component-density challenges the current pallet-supply approaches:
- Optimal pallet-design requires intimal familiarity with the assembled PCB.
- Hence traditionally, pallet-design starts after receiving an assembled PCB.
- Such PCB-based pallet-design is highly wasteful lead-time-wise: